Diamond Poker Classic
2017 Diamond Poker Classic
June 6–10, 2017
$500,000 estimated prize pool
If you’re unbreakable at the table, register to play for the estimated $500,000 Prize Pool!
Registration opens April 28!
Tuesday June 6th: Single Table Satellite Extravaganza!!!! Single table satellites will be offered for all of our major events ($400, $600, $800 & $1100 events) from 4:00p.m – 1:00a.m.
Wednesday June 7th: $350 +$50 No Limit Hold’em Freeze Out (210 players at one time max) (10,000 Starting Chips/30 min levels). Re-entry event Tournament start time- 12:00p.m.
Thursday June 8th: $540+$60 No Limit Hold’em Freeze out (210 players at one time max) (10,000 Starting Chips/30 min levels). Re-entry event Tournament start time 12:00p.m
Friday June 9th: $720+$80 No Limit Hold’em Freeze out Knock-out event (210 players at one time max) (10,000 Starting Chips/ 30 min levels) Re-entry event. $620 of the buy-in goes to the prize pool and $100 of the buy-in goes to the knock-out pool. Players will receive $100 for each knock-out (Tournament start time 12:00pm)
Saturday June 10th: $1000+$100 No Limit Hold’em Freeze out (210 player max) (15,000 Starting Chips/30 min levels). Tournament start time 12:00p.m.
There will be a maximum of 210 players playing at any given time. Entries may exceed 210 overall due to re-entries. Players who re-enter any event will receive a full starting chip stack.
Waiting lists will be taken for all events once capacity is reached.
Players that are eliminated in the first 4 levels of play will be allowed to re-enter the tournament by fully paying the buy-in and registration. (Depending on available seats) Players who are on the waiting list will be seated before players that are eliminated from the tournament.
Approximately 10% of the field will be paid for all Diamond Poker Classic events
- Buy-in and registration must be paid in full to secure a seat in all events.
Single table satellites available for all major freeze out events:
- Single Table Satellite $350+50 = $50 buy-in (First place receives a buy-in + registration for the $350+$50 Freeze Out
- Single Table Satellite $540+$60 = $70 buy- in First place receives a buy-in + registration for the $540+$60 Freeze out)
- Single Table Satellite $720+$80 = $90 buy- in First place receives a buy-in + registration for the $720+$80 Freeze out)
- Single Table Satellite $1000+ $100 =$120 buy- in First place receives a buy-in + registration for the $1000+$100 Freeze out.
- Extreme satellites will also be offered upon request for all freeze out events.
- Players may register with cash/casino chips or credit card up to the day prior to the event. Day of players must use cash or casino chips.
- Players must show valid government ID when purchasing/picking up tickets.
Management reserves the right to alter this format.